Freedom Powersports - Review about 2012 Honda Sabre from Mansfield, Texas
I bought a 2012 Honda Sabre VT1300CS sales personal were very helpful and friendly,knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns,customer service,parts department and the entire staff at Freedom Powersports did an outstanding job selling me my bike...
I definitely look forward to continue doing business with Freedom Powersports of Hurst.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Honda Sabre
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I ordered this skirt and paid for the extra cost of express shipping. As of today I still have not received anything. Much less the express shipping I paid for!..."