Freedom Powersports - Review about 2012 Honda Sabre from Mansfield, Texas
I bought a 2012 Honda Sabre VT1300CS sales personal were very helpful and friendly,knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns,customer service,parts department and the entire staff at Freedom Powersports did an outstanding job selling me my bike...
I definitely look forward to continue doing business with Freedom Powersports of Hurst.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Honda Sabre
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike. I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."
- "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..."
- "We bought a Maytag dishwasher less than 2 years ago. Last week it stopped working so we had a repair man come to fix it. It was something that could..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- "We are experiencing long lines on a busy Sunday night, along with dim lights all over the store...this makes me want to shop at Kroger!..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."