I bought a 2012 Honda Sabre VT1300CS sales personal were very helpful and friendly,knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns,customer service,parts department and the entire staff at Freedom Powersports did an outstanding job selling me my bike...
I definitely look forward to continue doing business with Freedom Powersports of Hurst.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Honda Sabre
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "I spent $3,000 on a gocart/utv in March 2015. The unit was delivered and has been in the shop twice since then for loss of power and other issues. When..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "We are experiencing long lines on a busy Sunday night, along with dim lights all over the store...this makes me want to shop at Kroger!..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."