I purchased my motorcycle from Freedom Power Sports and have no issues with the purchase.....until I went to have it repaired. For example the wires beind the indicator lights were torn and broke; such a simple thing to inspect and fix. Now I wonder if the engine repair was done correctly. Also I was treated badly and not given any updates on the repair which took over 3 months to complete. When I asked questions I was told"Why should I care the insurance is paying for this"

Be aware a warranty is worthless if it cannot be backed-up by a competent service and repair tech. Be careful who you let work on your bike. You may say take it back and have the work done correctly. I say, I don't believe they can and don't want them to touch my bike. I will gladly pay someone else to repair and I've already found them!

Jim

my 2 cents on the local Victory dealer in ***, Ga.!

Review about: Freedom Powersports Repair.

Comments

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States #1233601

Where did you get it fixed at my bike been at freedom power sports for more than two months now and nothing been done to fix my triumph it just a bent gears shifter rod and its been two months and they still don't have the parts they still don't have the parts it been two months and nothing but broken promises.

JimboKingpin

Dear Vicbikeman,

You are very lucky. As for me they overcharged my insurance company 7K.

2 months after I got the bike back it broke down. I took it to another Vic dealer in Conyers.

Found out that some jack leg had crossed threaded the nut on the shifter cylinder. Anyway I do not recommend them them and ride safe!

Vicbikeman

So, was it warranty or insurance? I'm confused by your story here....

I've never had a problem with Freedom, and I've been dealing with them for over 5 years.

Good group of guys. I'm sure there is a misunderstanding somewhere along the lines......